Wednesday, 16 March 2016

MWYA Random Ramblings - Friends



Hello lovelies

So it might seem like such a trivial thing and we have heard it so many times before but really..... appreciate every friendship and the moments you spend together!

No matter how a friendship turns out and any challenges you over come, you don't realise you making memories at the time. You also never know if that will be the last time you will see that person. 

I got an unexpected job offer and was out of the country within a week. I didn't realise that, that would be the last time I would see:
- Tiyo walking round the block
- Anouska at an impromtu braai
- Jean & Delmari having coffee
- Jackie & Amy on my trip to Jeffreys Bay

As much we try fit everything in before you leave, people have lives and there is only so much time. On the flip side, the exciting thing is that you never know when you will get an unexpected visit from someone you might not have seen in years or meet up somewhere along your adventurous road. 

In the past year I have met some amazing people and I really hope I will bump into them somewhere in the world again. In the next few months I really hope to see someone I haven't seen in many many years. 

Life changes. We all move on. Live for now and love the ones you are with.

All my love 


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.